Top 10 factors to consider when choosing between Zybra & TallyERP for your Business.
Here are top 10 important things to consider when choosing between Zybra & Tally for your Business.
Number of Users
- Due to its offline installation, Tally ERP provides access to only one user of the software at a time
- Zybra provides UNLIMITED role based users, who can use the software at once
- Tally ERP is only available as installed software on Computer
- Zybra Accounting Software & App is also available on Android & iOS. You can download it here: https://bit.ly/ZybraAppDownload
Real-time Data Sync on all devices
- Tally ERP can only be used in one device.
- Zybra uses Cloud Technology, which immediately saves data on Cloud and hence syncs with all devices using Zybra
- If you are using Tally, to take backups you will have to manually copy the Data Files and save it in external drive to take backups.
- Zybra takes regular backup of your data on its servers. So you dont have to worry about taking the backups
Number of Devices
- Tally can run only on one device at a time
- Zybra supports unlimited devices at a time
- Tally’s support is based on your Vendor or the software seller
- Zybra provides Mail/Call/Chat based 24×7 support to its customers
One click GST Filing
- Tally provides GST Report in Excel & JSON format. No direct GST Filing.
- Zybra provides GST Report in Excel & JSON format, most importantly you can also file GSTR1 directly online by using Upload to GSTN function
Customized Sales Invoice
- Tally provides a standard format for all Invoices
- In Zybra you can design different formats according to you need. Checkout some designs here: http://bit.ly/zybrainvoices
- Users dont have an option to send SMS Reminders for Payment, Invoices from Tally
- Zybra provides SMS option on different vouchers using which users can send Reminders to their customers
Ease of Use
- Using tally requires a tally trained operator/accountant
- Zybra is super easy, can be learned in minutes and anyone can use it.
Last but very Important, Pricing. Tally sells at ₹18000 in the market(cost of upgrades additional), while Zybra is available at an annual pricing of ₹5000(free upgrades)
Here’s an image giving summary of the comparisons between Zybra & TallyERP
Reach out to us if you have more queries. 🙂
- Posted on May 3, 2019
- By Deep Patel
- 0 Comments